Miscellaneous Remedy “MR”
A Miscellaneous Remedy "MR" case number shall be assigned to complaints seeking review of administrative decisions (other than of a tax commission) and a variety of other actions that include change of name, habeas corpus, and extradition.
This list of subcategories is not intended to be comprehensive: rather, it is intended to illustrate the kinds of actions that are to be filed under the Miscellaneous Remedy "MR" category.
• Abatement of Nuisance
• Administrative Review - Unemployment
• Administrative Subpeena
• Attachment (Original Action)
• Building Code Violation
• Burnt Records
• Certificate of Innocence
• Confirmation of Election Judge
• Contagious Disease
• Corporation Dissolution
• Declaratory Judgment
• Election Contest
• Fictitious Vital Record
• Forfeiture of Seized Property
• Habeas Corpus
• Lost Goods or Money
• Ne Exeat (Original Action)
• Petition to Destroy Evidence
• Petition for Discovery or to Depose
• Petition to Expunge (No Existing Case)
• Quo Warranto
• Review of Administrative Proceedings
• Sexually Transmissible Disease Control Proceeding
• Statutory Summary Suspension (if no DT case)
Pursuant to Illinois Statute (705 ILCS 110 / 1) the Circuit Clerk’s Office is unable to assist in the preparation of documents or give any legal advice.
© Winnebago County 17th Judicial Circuit Clerk. All Rights Reserved.
Mailing Address: 400 West State St., Rockford, IL 61101
Phone: 1-815-319-4500 (8:00AM - 5:00PM CT)