Guardianship of Disabled Adult

Question: How to file a Disabled Adult Probate “P” case?

Answer: It is highly recommended a petitioner consult a licensed practicing attorney to prepare the proper forms necessary to file this type of case. Winnebago County Bar Association Lawyer Referral may be able to assist in finding an attorney. The Law Library located on the third floor of the Winnebago County Courthouse is also available for research purposes.

Upon completion of the forms necessary for your case, you will need to file your forms at the Winnebago County Circuit Clerk’s Office room 108 at the civil counter. Fee due upon filing.

Pursuant to Illinois Statute (705 ILCS 110 / 1) the Circuit Clerk’s Office is unable to assist in the preparation of documents or give any legal advice.

Mailing Address: 400 West State St., Rockford, IL 61101
Phone: 1-815-319-4500 (8:00AM - 4:30PM CDT) 

© Winnebago County Clerk of the Circuit Court. All Rights Reserved. | Site Design & Developement by

close (X)