Pay My Traffic Ticket

Question: Where can I pay my fines?

Answer: Certain fines may be paid online at header-logo-2[1]. You will need your case number or citation number and your date of birth.

In the event you are unable / ineligible to pay online, you may make your payment in person at the Winnebago County Circuit Clerk’s Office room 111, or payment may be made via check/ money order mailed to the Winnebago County Circuit Clerk’s Office, 400 West State St Rm 108, Rockford, IL 61101.

Pursuant to Illinois Statute (705 ILCS 110 / 1) the Circuit Clerk’s Office is unable to assist in the preparation of documents or give any legal advice.

Mailing Address: 400 West State St., Rockford, IL 61101
Phone: 1-815-319-4500 (8:00AM - 4:30PM CDT) 

© Winnebago County Clerk of the Circuit Court. All Rights Reserved. | Site Design & Developement by

close (X)